Monday, May 6, 2013

We Rock!

Stuart is off today, we didn't wake up til nearly 11.30am. He did 6 miles on the treadmill yesterday too, and we were POOPED. Really healthy that we can get enough sleep afterwards though.

I'd like to mention that when Stuart started his health kick nearly 5 weeks ago, he weighed 198 and as of yesterday he is down to 180! Freaking AWESOME!! Last time he weighed that much was over 3 years ago in NYC. He is really looking and feeling a lot healthier. As I type this, he is out with a friend to do some weight lifting this afternoon. Baller. I'm so proud of both of us!

WE ARE SO PRETTY


Food:
12.30pm - total greek yogurt, granola, blueberries, honey, 2 cups coffe
3pm - ham, cheese, lettuce, mayo mustand sandwich on multigrain bread
6.30pm - red bull, 2 shrimp steamed dumplings
7.15pm - 1 cup green tea w/ lemon
8pm - mahi mahi, homemade coleslaw, brown rice w/ mushrooms, olive oil

Exercise:
1.30pm - 30mins yoga - I did the leg workout one again - so tough.Can't wait til the day when I can do the entire thing without cheating. (**I also tried the ankle one I mentioned before and it was awful so I won't post it. This leg one is great for strengthening ankles + legs)
4.30pm - 1 hour dog walk


Monday, weigh-in day...
Weight today: 118 (weight last week: 119)

The needle has made a definite dip below the 120 mark, I think it's a bit lower than last week so I'm putting 118. Woot. Losing weight very gradually is a good thing. Plus gaining muscle, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment