Monday, May 13, 2013

A sore Monday.

My legs definitely feel sore today. Nothing major, but I can feel it in every step. Surprisingly, the fronts of my thighs are hurting - probably from going on some steep downhills in the 2nd half of my run yesterday. 

Monday, Weigh-in day! Weight this morning: 117
Wooohooo, one little teensiest tiniest smidgen to the right, I'll take it! More later.

Food:
10.30am - total greek yogurt w/ granola and blueberries w/ honey
11.45am - 2 cups coffee
2.45pm - chicken and hummus wrap with lettuce and whole chickpeas
8pm - 2 glasses of white wine
8.45pm - Steak, mushrooms, onions, roast carrots, salad with romaine lettuce, tomatoes, balsamic and olive oil.
11.30pm - cup of earl grey w/ lemon

Exercise:
1pm - walked from home to store and back, about a mile and a half total, in the grueling hot sun carrying groceries.

No comments:

Post a Comment