Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Blog Slacking

Wow, no posts for a week? Bad, bad, bad me. I truly underestimated how busy we would be leading up to and on our vacation. We are still on it, and having a blast. I have to say it has taken a bit of a toll on my diet and exercise regime. It's been amazing being here in the cool Scotland weather, taking in the sights, spending time with family and friends. I have managed to do only one jog since we've been here - my big Sunday jog around Arthur's Seat that I was so excitedly planning last week. And I have to say, it was incredible. I absolutely flew up the hill in this cold weather! It was amazing!! I think training in hot weather is really going to give me an edge!

I bought some new "proper" jogging stuff, which is insanely comfortable and smart, I will have Stuart take pictures of me in it tomorrow. I am definitely jogging tomorrow morning despite all we have planned.

Haven't been keeping track of what I've been eating, which is a bad thing, but let's just say I've been eating well. AND not so well. More later. So busy.

I'll leave you with this gorgeous picture I snapped during my jog. Can't wait to move to Edinburgh!


No comments:

Post a Comment