Friday, May 10, 2013

A day.

Food:
9.15am - 1 piece multigrain toast w/ butter, 2 scrambled eggs and mushrooms, 1 glass oj, 2 cups coffee
2.45pm - tuna fish sandwich with romaine lettuce on multigrain bread with mayo + pepper
6.30pm - 2 cups coffee
9.30pm - 1 roasted chicken breast over roasted carrots and parsnips with olive oil, salt n pepper
11.30pm - 1 cup earl grey w/ lemon

Exercise:
3 mile short run on treadmill, 37mins, 3.14 miles total and 375 calories
4.30pm - 30 min dog walk

Still can't seem to shave time off my 3-miler. It's just so damn grueling and boring jogging on the treadmill in the house. I have to run 7 miles on Sunday and I'm actually looking forward to it. I'm considering doing more jogs outside in the early morning during the week to alleviate my boredom on the treadmill. Getting up that early is so killer though. We'll see.

I went to the beach with my neighbor yesterday for a swim and the beach was seriously the most gorgeous I've ever seen it. It was one of those times when I kept trying to take a picture to capture the awesomeness, but it just wasn't doing it justice.

Heaven I tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment