Sunday, May 5, 2013

6 MILES BABY

It's 7.45am and I just completed my 6-miler!! WOOOOOT. It was tough, especially the beginning because for about 1.5 miles it was pure uphill walking into the sunlight - TOUGH. But, I made it. Didn't even stop for a walk break until after 4 miles and not because I needed one, just because there was a very steep decline with a water fountain at the end of it which I partook of. (partook?)

And the broadway musicals really helped.

SING IT TO ME SUTTON!!


When I think back to how I felt just a few weeks ago, couldn't even run 2 miles without a huge walk break in the middle, I feel great. 26 miles still seems insane, but just maybe reachable.

Exercise:
6.15am - Long Run - 6.3 miles total, 1hr 14 mins, 750 calories burned (probably - a lot of hill work!)
4.45pm - 1 hour dog walk

Food:
6am - 1 piece multigrain toast w/ butter, some bites of an apple
1pm -  eggs benedict and 2 cups of coffee, rest of apple
7.30pm - BBQ chicken, bbq corn, roasted sweet potato fries with garlic, olive oil and thyme, homemade coleslaw (red cabbage, onion, carrot, apple, mayonnaise), 2 glasses white wine
11pm - cup of earl grey w/ lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment