Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Food:
9am - Smoothie with mango, cantaloupe, walnuts, oats, ground flax, chia seeds, brown rice protein powder, almond milk, ice
2pm - 1 kitkat crunch bar and a small bag of Walkers cheese n onion crisps
5pm - a bowl of raisin bran
6.30pm - 1 cup coffee
9.30pm - 1 whole wheat role w/ scrambled egg, hummus, lettuce, and cheese (I was so damn hungry)

Exercise:
11pm - 3pm Walked to Holetown, did errands, walked all the way home, about 2 miles total.
8pm - 3 mile "short run" on treadmill - 3.19 miles total, 385 calories, 37mins at 3 mile mark

OMG I totally spoiled my healthy eating streak today. I had just got my hair done and was dying for something to eat, and all that was available in a hurry was crappy junk food... no excuse I know... but ah well. I have to say actually, it's 4pm and I have a bit of a headache now. I haven't had a headache since I started my health regime so I think there's something to that... good experiment at least. And when I got home, I had Raisin Bran, which isn't the worst, but my excuse is we don't have much in the house because we're trying not to shop too much before Thursday when we leave.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I know this might sound lame and cliche, but it is amazing what a good run can do for your mood. I felt awful today. Tired, lethargic, just generally down, especially since I ate that junk food crap at the store today, but after I dragged my ass off the computer chair and forced myself to jog it out, I genuinely felt better afterwards. I even did a little cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment