Sunday, May 5, 2013

Food:
10am - total greek yogurt, granola, blueberries, honey
11am - 12noon - 2 cups coffee
1.30pm - half a pizza with kingfish, shrimp, capers, loads of cheese and tomato sauce obviously
7.30pm - 2 and a half cups coffee
11.30pm - slice multigrain toast w/ butter

Exercise: Didn't exercise at all today. My ankles and soleus muscles really needed a true break.

I stupidly "forgot" to eat dinner tonight, I was super busy with household stuff, and I think all the calories from pizza this afternoon filled me up sufficiently for the afternoon. I am updating right now at midnight, totally forgot to blog up until this point as well... totally off my game today.

Downloaded a shitload of broadway musical inspirational songs for my big 6-miler tomorrow. PUMPED. Must go to bed, have to be up by 6am YEESH

*Trichotillomania update* - Did pretty good at not playing with my hair today, played with it maybe 3 times, but wore my hat most of the time at home which helped A LOT.

Gnight.




No comments:

Post a Comment