Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Swim + Run

Had another smoothie for breakfast today. Delicious, and really gave me the energy for my morning swim with my neighbor. It's really important here to force your automatic response to "YES" when people ask you to do something with them. If I didn't say yes to every opportunity to socialize, I would become a hermit.

Food:
9am - Smoothie with banana, mango, almonds, ground flaxseeds, flaxseed oil, rolled oats, honey, almond milk and ice, 2 cups coffee
2.30pm - 2 wraps on plain white tortillas with homemade hummus, parsley, scrambled eggs, ham, romaine lettuce,1 glass oj
throughout night - peanut butter, blueberries
7pm - 1 cup green tea w/ lemon
11.30pm - 1 cup earl grey w/ lemon

Exercise:
10am - Swam vigorously for like 20mins
2pm - 2 mile "short run" on treadmill, 254 calories, 2.16 miles total, 24mins
4.30pm - 1 hour leisurely dog walk

No comments:

Post a Comment