Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Sigh...


Trichotillomania update: I have to be honest. I haven't done so well at not playing with my hair the last couple days. And I have to admit - it's been pretty much conscious as well - like, I know that I'm not supposed to be doing it, but my brain is like "OMG I WANT TO PLAY WITH THIS HAIR SO BAD, I'LL JUST PLAY WITH THIS ONE AND THEN I'LL STOP." Of course, logically I know that's ridiculous, but the urge is so insanely strong. It is truly an addiction. Not giving up though!

I will say though, every time I've done it, I haven't been wearing my hat. I keep leaving it around the house and being too lazy to go and get it. MUST WEAR HAT DAMMIT. Update soon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

From all the research I've done, not to mention observing myself these past 5 weeks, I've sort of resigned to the fact that I probably won't lose much (if any) more weight on this regime. Because it's a bit frustrating not seeing numbers on the scale change much, I've started taking pics of myself weekly and doing my measurements just so I can track some sort of progress - as I'm sure others can relate to, it keeps me motivated!

Just completed my 3 miler, did the whole thing without stopping again, but still haven't shaved much time off.

Exercise:
1pm - 3 mile short run on treadmill, 366 calories 36:20 time.
4.30pm - 30 min dog walk

Food:
10am - total greek yogurt, granola, blueberries, honey, 2 cups coffee
2pm - 3 spoonfuls peanut butter, lots of blueberries
6pm - 3 slices homemade multigrain wheat seeded bread with goats cheese and fig/ginger chutney
11.30pm - bowl of raisin bran with 2% milk

Wow. Awful eating habits today. Look what happens when I don't eat a real lunch and dinner... I snack and then get ravenously starving late at night! I haven't been cooking for the past week or so and I need to get back on it majorly. I can see myself sort of "slipping" out of my food regime, might be the beginnings of my "losing interest in current project" thing. Must not let that happen!! Have to figuratively slap myself in the face, wake my ass up tomorrow and force myself to be motivated. Can't be one of those people who lets themselves be stuck in a rut.

See, I'll bet this guy never let anything get him down, and his owner was a smoking 5-year-old.

No comments:

Post a Comment