Sunday, May 19, 2013

5 Miles, no water

So I didn't get to bed last night until 1am. Totally my fault. Got my butt up at 5.15 anyway, jogged it out, and planned for my water break to be just before the 4 mile mark... aaand there was no water. They hadn't put the cooler yet. I was devastated. I did another mile, came home, got water, and did another half mile on the treadmill. Not too bad.

Before I left for my run, I forced down one of my homemade energy bars I made yesterday too. Stuart had one bite of one when he came home and hated it. Yeah. he was right, they are very not good. I'll keep forcing myself to eat one before workouts though. When I think about all the ingredients in them, I know logically they are healthy and perfect for workouts, but GAH they are gross.

Exercise:
5.45am - 5 mile Long Run outside, 55 mins

Food:
5.30am - 1 homemade energy bar
11am - Eggs benedict. THANKS HONEY. 1 glass oj, 2 cups coffee w/ almond milk
2pm - Smoothie with mango, banana, honey, almonds, oats, ground flax, chia seeds, brown rice protein powder, almond milk, ice
7.30pm - Kingfish curry with sweet potatoes, parsnips, onion, green onion, curry powder, garam masala, parsley, coconut milk, yogurt, 1 and 1/2 pieces wholemeal pita bread

I can't haz water.

No comments:

Post a Comment