Thursday, May 16, 2013

The Last 6 days...

Don't remember if I've officially mentioned, but Stuart and I are going on vacation next week to Edinburgh for 12 days. It's going to freaking rule. We are meeting with real estate agents to look at properties for the restaurant we are opening in the next year, also meeting with our PR company, and others. It's super exciting.

Not to mention all the amazing food we will eat while we're there. Stuart's mom (I should say mum) has already told us that the morning after we arrive, she is going to cook us a Full Scottish Breakfast, and then steak pie for dinner. Steak pie is my favorite british food. AND we are going to Paris for 2 nights and eating at a couple restaurants we want to try out over there. OMG I AM SO EXCITED. Eating healthy all the time is great, don't get me wrong, but you gotta live a little, ya know? Can you tell our lives revolve around food?

So, these last 6 days are the home stretch of healthy eating. Stuart keeps begging me to make cookies and mentioned before he left today that we should have pizza on Sunday, but I snapped him out of it. Our food adventures will start next Thursday!

Food -
8.30am - Smoothie with banana, mango, almonds, ground flaxseeds, flaxseed oil, honey, almond milk and ice, 2 cups coffee
1.30pm - Grilled kingfish sandwich with homemade hummus, wasabi and rice wine vinegar, romaine lettuce and tomato. 
Throughout night - a whole 6 oz thingy of blueberries, a few spoonfuls of peanut butter, some oj, and 2 pieces of dark chocolate. 
Around 9pm - 1 cup of earl grey w/ lemon

Exercise:
11am - 35mins yoga, concentrated on legs (I've posted about this one a few times before and I can actually say that today it was still tough, but much easier than before)
4.30pm - 30min dog walk

I was planning my 8-mile jogging route for next Sunday in Edinburgh again and saw this on Google Street View. Edinburgh is really the most gorgeous city. I can't wait to move there!

Yes, this is in the middle of a city.

No comments:

Post a Comment