Thursday, May 2, 2013

Late start today

I set my alarm for 8am this morning so I could do my Farltek training before going swimming with my neighbor at 9.30, but it didn't work out that way. Got up at 9am, swam, hitched a ride to the store with her after, now finally made myself coffee at nearly 2pm, so going to drink it, do some chores and do Farltek in the evening tonight, after the dog walk. I am soooo tempted to just skip it, as my body is struggling to even walk across the floor today, but can't do that. I haven't missed any days of my training so far and don't want to start now.

A Coi fish in a pond at a local restaurant. This ugly thing is the inspiration for most shitty tattoos.

Food:
9.15am - bowl of total greek yogurt, granola, blueberries
12noon - a raw carrot
2pm - 2 and 1/2 cups coffee
4.30pm - 4oz cobia (kingfish) sashimi, wasabi, soy sauce
8.30pm - Fish (kingfish) curry, brown and wild rice (curry contains coconut milk, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, garam masala, onion, garlic, ginger, and other stuff i can't remember)

Exercise:
9.45am - Morning swim, leisurely doggy paddled for like 30 mins
6.45pm - Fartlek. 30 mins total, 5 mins of warmup and cooldown, 4 "cycles" (see explanation of workouts here)
7.15pm - Post-run yoga

-----------------------------------------------

Just finished Fartlek and Post-run yoga, holy crap!! I freaking hate Fartlek - BUT - I completed the whole thing without stopping for a walk break!! First time I've done that. Dayyyyummmm it was hard. I really pushed myself. I'm proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment