Tuesday, July 9, 2013

blahhhhhh

I have to admit. I'm completely off my training. I'm slacking on my blog, and sporadically exercising without keeping track of anything. I don't know what my plan is from here,  but I need to make another workout plan for myself to stick to, and I need to find another goal to work towards, or else I'll end this feeling like I completed nothing.

More on this later.
------------------------------------------------------

Food:
6.45am - 3 scrambled eggs on toast w/ cheese and ham, 1 glass oj, 1 cup coffee
12.30pm - smoothie with avocado, strawberries, blueberries, kale, ice, almond milk, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, chia seeds
throughout day - 2 cups coffee
8.45pm - bowl of homemade minestrone veg soup with squash, carrots, sweet potatoes, kale, garlic, thyme, marjoram, parsley, chicken stock, green onions, canned tomatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment