Monday, July 15, 2013

A No-Pressure Blog

So, even though I have no marathon as of yet to look forward to, I still want to keep up this blog. I think it's good for me to keep track of what I'm going through in my life. Kind of like a "thoughts" journal (instead of a food/exercise log). I'm not going to pressure myself to write down everything I eat or every bit of exercise I do, because I think that's part of the reason I'm avoiding updating daily at the moment. It's sooo annoying to try and remember/keep logging on here to update everything I've done throughout the day. But, I don't want to keep feeling guilty for not sticking with my marathon plan either. There's nothing I can do about the fact that I definitely won't make it back to Scotland in time for the Loch Ness Marathon. So, there's no reason for me to feel guilty. If I could go, I would have stuck with the plan. And, I WILL find another marathon and complete in within the next year. As soon as we're settled somewhere, I will focus on training and reaching another goal. In the meantime, I will work on keeping up with my diet and exercise the best I can.

I've been doing pretty well still actually. Been cooking in the house a lot (chicken curries, full breakfasts, roast chickens, homemade soups, veggies, sandwiches, and loads of healthy smoothies). Today I went to an 8am Power Vinyasa yoga class, and walked to and from town, and in the evening I will go on the dog walk. So a pretty active day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment