Friday, March 29, 2013

Migraine setback yesterday, back on track today

I was completely out of commission yesterday. Felt like crap to say the least. Full-blown migraine, puking, blah blah blah. Totally miserable. (this happens to me about every 1 - 2 months here) My poor dog didn't even get his walk, it was all I could do to feed him. So here's my stats for yesterday:

Exercise: Walking from the couch to the toilet to puke

Food:
9.30am - 1 bowl Total greek yogurt, granola, blueberries and honey
12pm - ate half a pint of blueberries, but threw them all up (gross)
3pm - tried to have more toast, threw that up too.
4pm - 11pm - slept, was in agony, etc. Couldn't even think about food.
Throughout the day - maybe 1 glass of water that didn't get thrown up.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But, today's a new day! I still have a slight headache and feel a little fragile, but here's hoping it will be gone by mid-day and I can do some yoga.

Woke: 9am

Food:
Breakfast - 2 pieces of pumpernickel toast, 1 golden delicious apple, 1 cup coffee
Lunch - Tuna sandwich on pumpernickel bread w/ chopped pickle and lettuce, few sips of ginger ale, glass of water
Dinner - Homemade vegetable soup, with carrots, squash, sweet potatoes, pearl barley, celery, loads of mixed pulses (split peas, lentils, brown rice), fresh herbs (parsley, thyme, rosemary, marjoram) with a couple slices of homemade whole wheat bread and butter

Exercise:
45 mins of yoga at 6.30pm
**Did this yoga class today on youtube
- it's a great one
and 30 min walk with doggy
My dog, Ditmars, left and his little friend Chip


Recap: I felt a lot better by the evening today, so did some yoga and made a SHITLOAD of vegetable soup today. Seriously, it's so much. I hope my husband and others can help me finish it. It will make for some healthy eatin' for the next week at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment